Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Winter Crocus

Happy Friday,

Can you believe that there is less than 2 days left in 2011? From my perspective I will be glad this year is over considering how horrible it was.



For my card today I am doing a card for SCS CAS challenge from a couple of weeks ago. This is the first time I have made a card like this so considering it turned out alright. I am using my Winter Crocus stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co that was release this December. I chose my favorite color green for the base of my card. I cut the card in a octagon shape and then layered designer paper in the same design. I colored my image with my colored pencils. I layered my image onto a lavender cardstock and then mounted it to my card. I finished the card off with ribbon, a buckle and buttons.



On the inside of the card I layered the same designer paper from the from and added my image onto white cardstock and then to the card. I hope you enjoyed my card. Thanks for stopping and commenting I hope to se you again soon. Have a blessed day.

Thanks
Debbie

No comments: