Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Monday, July 16, 2012

Friends of SpeedyTV #29 - Sketch Challenge

Happy Monday,

You know what that means, yep time for another challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV.  This week we are having a sketch challenge.


For my card I am using the Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co July Release "Garden Art" for my card.



This week one lucky winner will get a shot at this great stamp set. 

"What a Fox"



I hope you enjoyed my card this week. Thanks for stopping and commenting. I hope to see you again soon. Be sure to stop by SpeedyTV to join in all the fun, with so many new challenges, tutorials, games and so much more. Not a member no worries, join today it is FREE!!!!!

Thanks
 

1 comment:

stampingbowd said...

Cute!!!! I love how you double stamped Ribbit!!!! This is such a fun sketch!!!