Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Baby Announcement Card

So I bought these anouncement cards when I was having my last child. I forgot all about them until I pulled out a lot of my stamping stuff that has been packed for almost 5 years now. I was looking at them and thought to myself why did I buy these they are so plain and boring. Then I began to wonder if they would fit inside another card. After a little trimming it fit like a glove. 





I chose two subtle shades of pink for this card since the insert was for a girl. First I background stamped  the front of the card with a stamp from "A New Little Someone (stampin up) with stampin ups pretty in pink ink pad. Then I stamped feet and hands from "I'M Here (stampin up)" and with Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid ink pad and mounted them to the card. Then I added some baby embellishments to top it off.



Since the inserts came with envelopes I stamped with the pearlescent ink a stamp from the " A New Little Someone (stampin up)" on the outside of the envelope.


1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

Awwww, this is SOOOOO SWEET! Love this adorable announcement!