Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Prayer Journal

I have been dealing with a lot of stress in my life and it has been wearing on me and my health. Every day I think to myself I need to start journaling again. Then I began to think what can I do to make it more interesting?

I was going trough some old scrap booking magazines and saw so many neat ideas that I can wait to try. I saw two different ideas one was for a prayer journal and the other was for a bridal shower notebook. I liked both ideas but wanted something different so I thought why not merge the two. 

First I started by purchasing a spiral journal and covered it with some wall paper samples. Once it was covered I used my new favorite toy the CRICUT. I used different fonts for my lettering. Once I placed the lettering on the notebook where I wanted I added some of my favorite verses from Our Daily Bread Designs. I then added some pearls to the lettering just to give it a pop. I finished it off buy adding two different colored ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon to make the spiral more attractive. I was very pleased with how it turned out. I can't wait to start journaling in it. 


I loved making this and would be willing to make one for anyone. I would be more than happy to take orders.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks