Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sneak Peek of Heart Song Designs

Happy Blessed Sunday Everyone,

As you all may know I am a designer for Heart Song Designs and I want to share with you all the fun and exciting things happening with this company. Every week from Monday to Sunday the blog group http://heartsonginspirations.blogspot.com  has a challenge that you really need to check out. In the month of August there are some great new images being released. After a lot of feedback to the company the owner Leah has now been adding complete sets to the store which now includes sentiments. I was so excited when she implemented this, making cards for the challenges was hard when we didn't have sentiments to complete the cards and I really like making my cards with the same company images. Below are the newest releases that you can find in the store for purchase and monthly with the challenge a free image is offered. Make sure to stop by the store and do a little shopping www.heartsongdesignsshop.com. 

One other exciting thing going on is Heart Songs has an all new cast of designers who are very talented. I am so looking forward to working with them and getting some inspiration. 







Thanks for visiting I hope you enjoyed yourself. Leave some love I really look foward to getting them. Have a blessed day!!!!

Debbie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Debbie! I especially like how you colored the image -- the plum tones are so deep and rich!