Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sketch With a Twist Challenge 29

Hello Everyone! Welcome back to our challenges with Sketch With a Twist. This week we have a great sketch for you, and the twist for this week is to use your purples. 

  


For your inspiration one lucky winner will go home with this great stamp set. 

"Gullible"



 For my card today I used two shades of purple and a purple DP. I am using Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co "You've Got Style" from Decembers stamp release. 



I hope you enjoyed my card today. Thanks for stopping and commenting. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Be sure to check out all the great challenges over at SpeedyTV. If you are not a member not a problem, Join today it is FREE!!!!!!

Thanks

No comments: