Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sketch With a Twst Challenge 28

Happy Tuesday! You all know what that means. It is time for our next Sketch With a Twist Challenge on SpeedyTV. Here is this weeks sketch and the twist.


Sketch #28

Twist for this week is use baker's twine somewhere on your card!

For my card this week I am also sneak peaking one of our January stamp sets called Fabulous Dogs. I colored my image with Copic Markers and mounted to brown and burgundy card stock and designer paper. I added some brown bakers twine as the twist for the week.  

For your inspiration one lucky winner will go home with this great stamp set. 

"Gullible"


I hope you enjoyed my card today. Thanks for stopping and commenting. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Be sure to check out the challenges on SpeedyTV for more chances to win from Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. 

Thanks
 

No comments: