Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Monday, May 2, 2011

CAS Color Challenge

Good Evening everyone and Happy Monday. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I have been struggling with a migraine headache all day and I have not had the strength to work on any projects until just now.

This card I created for a challenge on Split Coast Stampers, below are the rules.

On this CAS (clean and simple) card I used Stampin Up's " So Many Scallops" and "Small Script" stamp sets. I stamped the first image on white cardstock with Stazon - Timber Brown ink pad. Once I cut out this image I mounted it on to sand cardstock then baby blue cardstoc, and mounted it onto my card with pop ups to give it dimension. Then I stamped my image from "Small Scriopt" with the same ink on the white cardstock and mounted it on the card under a frame. Once I had the images on the brown card base I added baby ribbon and bottle brads to finish off the card.





CAS Color Challenge
chocolate, sand, baby blue & white

*Note: Some stampers have used crumb cake, kraft, or sahara sand. All are just fine. If you don't have any of these colors, use what you have that's closest to a sandy color.

KEYWORD: CAS117
It's also great to add the keyword: CAS so that you're in two galleries.

CAS117 Gallery


Uploading: Remember the keyword is without spaces. Use a comma between keywords with a space after each comma.

If you are new to the challenges, please feel free to do this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get us stamping!


Need help linking a card? Follow these instructions!

1. Open 2 windows: One window for your card and one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type anything you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window. Highlight the address for your card. (It says www. splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo..... and so on)
4. Click EDIT. Click COPY
5. Go back to this thread. Click PASTE.
__________________
Miss Boo - a.k.a. jen70 - SCS Fan Club Member since 2005
My Blog -
Designs by Boo -

See what I put in my favorites! Updated 5/2/11

New Design Team Member for Rubbernecker Stamps




Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a blessed day!!!

Debbie

No comments: