Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Monday, November 21, 2011

HSI# 25 Circle or Thank You Card

Hello Everyone and welcome to another week of fun and exciting challenges here at Heart Song Inspirations. This weeks challenge is to make a circle card or a Thank You card.



This weeks challenge was really hard for me. I have never made a circle card and this week I still have not been able to master the circle card. I was able to make a semi-circle and a thank you card. For my card I chose a green cardstock for the base of my card. I am using Heart Song Designs - Owl on a Branch image. I colored my image with my Copic Markers and then cut the image out and mounted it to the base of my card. I paper pierced the edges of the card and then added the sentiments to my card. I finished off the card with some firefly gems. Although I did not do the inside of my card I did however add some white cardstock to the inside for ease in writing your own message. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my card, I hope you like it. Have a blessed day.

Thanks
Debbie

No comments: