Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thank You

Good Morning Everyone, 

As most of you know my dad passed away 3 weeks ago. The card I created for today was using SCS CAS challenge from last week CAS143. This card is the thank you card I made for the many gifts that my mom received at my dad's memorial service. Since I had over 70 to make I am so glad that this challenge was there for me to use.


On my card I chose a purplish blue cardstock for the base of my card. I then chose a cream cardstock to stamp my image onto. I am using Stampin Up's Morning Soft and Sincere Salutations stamp sets. I stamped the images with Basic Black and then colored them with Copic Markers B04, BG15, G09 and G28. Once I had the image completed I added a emerald blue satin ribbon. Then I finished off the card with cream pearl pen drops. I hope you enjoyed my card. Thank you for stopping and commenting, I hope to see you again soon. Make sure to check out my blog candy that will be ending on December 1st. Have a blessed day.


Thanks
Debbie

No comments: