Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Monday, February 6, 2012

FOSTV Challenge 6 - 2012 - Valentine's Day Card

Happy Monday Fellow stampers,

Can you believe it is already February? This year is flying by too fast. I don't know about in your area but here in Wisconsin the weather has been unseasonably warm, which is not always a good thing. My entire family has been sick for weeks now and so crabby. I hope you all are having a good year so far.
With Valentine's Day just around the corner we want to challenge you to make a Valentine's Day card.  It could be one for your child, your sweetheart or just generic, what ever you feel like making stop by SpeedyTV to join the fun
.


This weeks card I chose to use red for the base of my card. I used light pink and hot pink as my layers. I stamped my image from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co's "Love Remains." This set is perfect for those mushy, lovey dovey cards. I colored my images with Copic Markers and then cut them out and mounted them to the base of my card. I added white lace to the card and silver gems. I finished off the card with my sentiment. The inside of my card I just added white cardstock. I hope you enjoyed my card today. Thanks for stopping and commenting. I hope to see you again soon. Be sure to stop by SpeedyTV to join the fun. Have a blessed day.



Thanks

3 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Gorgeous! I love the coloring you did on this.

Kathy Bradley said...

Debbie,
Beautiful and elegant card, as always!!

Pat said...

Love the lace!!