Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Shades of Blue




Me again with another card for you. I have been a busy little beaver today. My second card for the day is for the CAS challenge on SCS. The challenge is to make a card with white cardstock and shades of blue. I used white cardstock and embossed it with my circles embossing folder, Then I added my bubble designer paper and my blue ribbon. I am using DRS Designs  bathtub and soap stamps. I colored them with my Prismacolor Pencils and mounted them with pop dots. I finished off my card with a sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co "winter Crocus" stamp set. I hope you enjoyed my card. Thanks for stopping and commenting. I hope to see you again soon. Have a blessed Day.


Thanks



1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh cute! Love the bubbles and paper!