Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Friends of SpeedyTV #21 - Memorial Day Card

Happy Monday Blog Friends,

WOW what a week and weekend. We had a great and successful blog hop releasing our stamp sets for May. Thanks to everyone who hopped with us. Then came the weekend. We had beautiful weather for a change and then Saturday night my oldest (miracle baby) said Mommy I don't feel good. Checked her temp 102.2 sure enough you don't feel good. Sunday came and still had the fever, took her to the walk-in and turns out she has strep throat. I feel horrible for her she looks so sad. Hope the medicine will kick in soon.

Anyway onto our challenge at Friends of SpeedyTV. It is already almost half way through the year and Memorial Day is just a week away, so we thought we would challenge you to do a Memorial Day card. The free stamp set up for grabs to one lucky winner is:

"Hello Trucks"





For my card I used Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co stamp set "Liberty Lady Mini". I used Red, White, and Blue card stock and gems and American Flag ribbon. 


I hope you liked my card. Sorry about the picture I couldn't get it any brighter no matter how hard I tried. Thanks for stopping and commenting. I hope to see you again soon.  

You can use any stamp set that you would like, but if you use a Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co stamp set your name will be entered twice. Can't wait to see all the fabulous creations.
 

You have until 11:59 pm on Sunday May 27th to submit your cards. Good Luck everyone. Have a blessed day. 

Thanks





I will be submitting my card to the Sweet Stop Sketch challenge this week.

6 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Debbie. Love that image and colors. The ribbon is just perfect! The bards are a nice touch! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

Benzi said...

Debbie, your card is perfect for Memorial Day. I really like that ribbon you used.
Hope your daughter is feeling much better by now..it hurts to see the little ones sick.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Fantastic card for Memorial Day.

Ravengirl said...

Debbie, this is great! I love the ink around the edges of your circle. It looks like a coin to me.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Statue of Liberty image. Especially like the ruffled patriotic ribbon.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Chrissy D said...

FANTASTIC Patriotic card! I am sorry for being so late!! I hope you will you join us again in the SWEET STOP SKETCH! Thank you for playing along! Have a wonderful day! Love ya!