Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Monday, August 20, 2012

Friends of SpeedyTV # 34 - Beach Themed

Welcome to another week of challenges with Friends of SpeedyTV. I am sorry this post is late, today I learned some very sad news. Today we learned that we lost one of our beloved designers. Barb Colbert who served on the Friends of SpeedyTV and the Speedy Fox and Friends design teams passed away. So first I would like to express our deepest condolences to Barb's Family. We ask that you pray for them.
Barb Colbert
 
1948-2012
You will be missed!!!!



This weeks challenge since summer is coming to a close very soon is to make a beach themed card so we can remember summer. This week you will be playing for this AWESOME stamp set:


"Background Fun"


For my card this week I used Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co "Silly Shells" and "Tree Greetings" to create my beach themed card. I colored it with Copic Markers and Chalk. 


I hope you enjoyed my card. Thanks for stopping and commenting. I hope to see you again soon. 

Now it is your turn to show us your beach challenge cards that you created for us.  You can use any stamp set that you would like, but if you use a Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co stamp set your name will be entered twice. Can't wait to see all the fabulous creations. Please be sure to link your card back to SpeedyTV and the Friends of SpeedyTV Challenge.

Be sure to check out our other challenges throughout the week here on SpeedyTV

You have until 11:00 pm on Sunday August 26th to submit your cards. Good Luck everyone.

Happy Stamping

 

4 comments:

Benzi said...

Very pretty beach scene, Debbie. I love that blue boat.

We'll miss Barb and her wonderful crafting. My prayers are for her loved ones.

Kate said...

Debbie, this is a beautiful scene!

stampingbowd said...

I like the way you used different images from 2 different stamps to make this scene!!! It's lovely!!!

Kathy Bradley said...

Debbie,
Your scene is so pretty and the colors are really lovely!