Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Speedy Fox and Friends #119 - Back to Nature

Hello Fellow Stampers,

Welcome to another week of challenges with Speedy Fox and Friends.  We hope that everyone is enjoying their summer so far. I can not believe in a matter of weeks School will be starting again. My oldest is going to kindergarten this year. I feel so old.

Well onto the challenge. This weeks challenge it to make a card with the theme of Back to Nature. The possibilities are endless. You can do a card on flowers, trees, animals, you name it. Today I made my card using the stamp set that is being offered this month, "North American Woods"





I hope you enjoyed my card this week. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I appreciate the comments and hope to see you again soon. Be sure to hop over to SpeedyTV and check out all the challenges we have in store for you. If you are not a member of SpeedyTV, not to worry it is FREE to join. Have a blessed day.

Thanks

8 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Great combo of colors and patterns. Love the card.

stampingbowd said...

Beautiful card!!! I do love that fabulous wolf image!

Kate said...

I love your choice of bg paper & colors. Layout is great.

Winnie and Patty said...

Debbie--great minds think alike! I love your wolf card! Wonderful CAS card! TFS

Kathy Bradley said...

Debbie,
Wow - what a beautiful card - the DP is just right an the image, of course, is gorgeous! Wow!

NanaConnie said...

Incredible stamp, Debbie! So wonderfully done left with just the ink and no coloring. Great paper choice and matting of the image and the sentiment.

Teresa Kline said...

fabulous card....I read your story on your side bar, so sorry this has happened to you. I am sure you are a strong woman and sound very happy now. There is nothing like scripture, but I luv this quote and share it with people all the time, I hope it gives you hope and the desire to help others. Have a blessed week!

"There is nothing, no circumstance, no trouble, no testing that can ever touch me until, first of all, it has come past God and past Christ, right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a great purpose."
Alan Redpath

enjoy *~*

Pat said...

Great card. 3 of us had the same idea. Like I told Patty great minds think alike.