Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Speedy Fox and Friends #121 - Friendship

Happy Saturday,

Welcome to another fun filled week of challenges with Speedy Fox and Friends. Sorry I missed you last week. This has been a crazy month for me, but I am back and I have some gift bags to show you. This weeks challenge is to make a card about friendship. Well since I was making gift bags for my Norwex business I decided why not make them friendship bags and kill two birds with one stone. I so love how these turned out. I didn't have enough of the same ribbon to do the same on each bag so I thought I would spice things up a bit and make three different ones. I use Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co August stamp release "Bring On the Sun".






I hope you enjoyed my gift bags. They were fun to make. Thanks for stopping and commenting. I hope to see you again. Have a blessed day.

Thanks

6 comments:

Janine said...

Love your summery bags

Pat said...

A great project. Very pretty.

Winnie and Patty said...

Debbie--what cute gift bags! I really like the different ribbons on each bag! TFS

Kate said...

What a wonderful take on the challenge! Your bags are adorable.

Kathy Bradley said...

Debbie,
Very pretty bags you made for your new business and what a nice way to deliver the items!!

stampingbowd said...

What GORGEOUS gift bags!!!! This sunflowers are gorgeous!!!