Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Monday, June 27, 2011

CAS 125 - Girls Night Out

Hello Everyone and Happy Monday!

I hope that everyone is having a good day. Mine not so good, spent the day with three sick and crabby kids. I did however find time to not only do a card today but to also do a scrapbook page that will be posted later.

My card today is for the Split Coast Stampers CAS challenge which was to make a card using Red, White and Black.

My card I used an old stamp set that I don't even think I have ever used. It is Girls Night Out by The Angel Company. I chose red as my base for the card and then I took my white cardstock and embossed it using my Perfect Paisley embossing folder from Cuttlebug. I then wrapped my RRR black and white ribbon to the white cardstock and then mounted it to the red. Then I stamped my images onto white cardstock and colored the bottom of the dress and the flower of the dress along with the flower and top of the lipstick red. I cut out the dress and the lipstick, then I mounted the dress onto some black cardstock and cut around that to give a shadow feel to it. then I mounted both the dress and the lipstick to white cardstock and the white to black and mounted that to the base of the card with pop dots to raise it up and make it more a focal point of the card.


Thanks for stopping by I hope you enjoyed my card. Have a blessed day!


Debbie

No comments: