Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Beverages

Hello Fellow Stampers and Happy Friday,



Today I have a card for you that I did for the CAS challenge on SCS this week. The challenge was to make a card using the theme beverages. I was stumped as to what image I wanted to use. I chose to use Heart Song Designs - Cup of Pansies. Make sure to stop by their shop and see all the wonderful digital images they have. I colored my image with Prismacolor Pencils. I really struggled with this card and how I wanted to do it. I am not sure if I like it yet but I wanted to share with you anyway. I mounted my image onto black cardstock and added frames to the image out of Late Afternoon Sun cardstock from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  I then mounted it to some brown designer paper and to the base of my card which I chose deep olive from Mark's. I added a simple Happy Birthday sentiment that I typed up on my computer. I finished off the card with some brads and buttons.



The inside of my card is pretty simple too I just added the white and sun cardstock with a simple computer generated sentiment. I hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping and commenting, I hope to see you again soon. Have a blessed day.

Thanks

No comments: