Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Monday, January 2, 2012

FOSTV Challenge 1 - 2012 - Gatefold Card



Good Morning and Welcome to a brand new year with the Friends of SpeedyTV design team. We look forward to having fun with you this year. We have a lot of fun in store for you. This weeks challenge to you all is to make a gatefold card.  Directions can be found on SCS.

For my card I chose to use Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co December Stamp release Buffalo Spring.


This is a real fun stamp set with so many possibilities. I stamped my images using Tim Holtz Brushed Corduroy Distress ink pad. I used two sizes of my sizzix die cut and then stamped my image onto the die cut and layered onto my designer paper. I brushed the edges of the image with my brushed corduroy ink. Then mounted it to the outside of my card.




On the inside of my card I stamped my image and sentiment with the same ink pad onto white cardstock. I then mounted it to my designer paper and then to my card. I hope you enjoyed my card. Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I hope to see you again soon. Don't forget to stop by SpeedyTV and become a member and play along with us this week. Have a blessed day.

Thanks

4 comments:

Janine said...

Debbie - can't see your card here but on Speedy TV it looks great.

Benzi said...

Debbie, what happened to your photo? The description sounds good, though. LOL Actually, I saw it at Home of Speedy TV and loved it. We were both loving that big Buffalo.

Davi said...

Debbie that is one Fab man card!! I love the buffalo!!

Benzi said...

O.K., the card is posted now and looks great. I really like the inside, too. That is such a great set and I really like it for masculine cards.