Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Friends of SpeedyTV Challenge Week 13

Hello Fellow Stampers,

I hope you all had a wonderful and Blessed Christmas. The best Christmas present I could ever have wished for is my 3 year old little girl home from the hospital and recuperating. She spent 5 days this past week in the ER and in the hospital. She was so sick we were so worried about her getting better. She came home from the hospital 2 days before Christmas, What a blessing.

With Christmas behind us and the Christmas cards with them, there are so many other fun winter cards you can create. This week with Friends of SpeedyTV  our challenge to you is to make a winter card and/or use the color blue.



For my card this week I chose to use two shades of blue to make my card. I decided to do a fold card which I think is really fun and easy. I layered my dark blue, white and designer paper on the inside of my card. I heat embossed my sentiment on the inside of my card with candy blue embossing powder, along with my sentiment on my tab. I heat embossed my snowflakes with white embossing powder onto my dark blue paper and then cut them out and mounted them to the flap of my card. I finished off the card by stamping my dear onto the tag of my card. I am also entering this card into the DRS Designs challenge this week as well. I hope you enjoyed my card. Make sure to stop by SpeedyTV and join in on the fun. Thanks for stopping and commenting, I hope to see you again. Have a blessed day.

Thanks
Debbie

2 comments:

Karin said...

Love this type of fold! Thanks for playing at DRS Designs!

Jennifer E. said...

How unique and such a fun card! Good luck with the DRS challenge!