Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge # 85 - Thank You

Welcome to Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge #85 "Make a Thank You Card"!

This week Linda is challenging us to make a thank you card. Everyone needs them, so feel free to make and post 2 of 3 if you so desire! This should be an esay challenge and we hope you enjoy this challenge!


For my card I chose to use Mark's Finest Papers, A Heinrich Co. December release Winter Crocus. I colored my image using water color pencils. I also used my Claret - Pallet stamp pad for the sentiments. I chose to use late afternoon fun from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich CO for the base of my card. I then mounted my designer paper, with my twine and ribbon. Then I mounted my image to my card using pop dots. I finished off my card with magenta pearl pen dots.


On the inside of my card I stamped my image and sentiment and colored with watercolor pencils. I hope you enjoyed my card, thanks for stopping and commenting. Hope to see you back again. Have a blessed day.

Thanks
Debbie

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

very pretty card.....great song..

Barbara Colbert said...

What a lovely card with the Winter Crocus....really like the color...wonderful job with water color pencils! Nice!