Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Friends of SpeedyTV Week 11

Hello SpeedyTV Friends,

Sorry I am so late getting my card for this challenge up but better late than never. This weeks challenge for Friends of SpeedyTV is to make a Christmas card. I have been going wild with Christmas cards so here is my card for this weeks challenge.


For my card this week I am using Covered Bridges and Christmas in the Country from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. I am stamp lifting this idea from one of my fellow MFP DT members. I cut an opening in the base of my card which I used Cherry Slush with one of my die cuts. Then I stamped my white cardstock with my image and colored it with Copic Markers and finished off the image with glitter, then added it to the opening of my card. Then I stamped my sentiment onto the base of my card. I finished off my card with red and green ribbon and green gems.

I am also submitting this card to DRS Designs challenge to use Red, White and Green. I hope you enjoyed my card, thanks for stopping and commenting. I hope to see you again soon. Have a blessed day.

Thanks
Debbie

6 comments:

Ravengirl said...

Nice Debbie! It's quite festive!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Very pretty! Love the little scene and wonderful sparkle. Thanks for joining us this week and good luck to you!

Karin said...

I love the snowy glitter! Thanks for playing along this week at DRS Designs :)

franzesjoi said...

adorable :)

Luanne said...

Hi Debbie, Just want to greet Very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

{heart}Luanne
craftersreference.blogspot.com

Jennifer E. said...

This is so pretty! Love how you added the greeting and the glitter is perfect!