Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Tutorial Time On SpeedyTV Challenge #2

Hello Fellow Stampers,

Well we completed our first week of challenges with Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV. For our First week we had great participation. This week we are showcasing a great tutorial from Pat Garvin called "Masked Center". This is a cool technique and very fun to do.

This week we are giving away my favorite stamp set to one lucky winner.

"Mother's Magnolias"





Since this is the card we are giving to one lucky winner I decided to use this stamp set for my card this week. The tutorial tells us to use 3 shades of dye ink so I chose to use Tim Holtz's Antique Linen, Tumbled Glass and Dusty Concord. I thought this made a really pretty color. I finished off my card with some lavender and white ribbon. 






I hope you enjoyed my card. Thanks for stopping and commenting, I hope to see you again next week. Now it is your turn to join the fun. Log on to SpeedyTV and check out the new tutorial. If you are not a member of SpeedyTV not a problem join today it is FREE!!!!! On top of that we are now having a contest for those members who have their friends join. 

You have until 06/14/12 at 11:59 pm. Remember if you use a Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co stamp set your submission will be entered twice.

Wow think of all the possibilities you now have to win a free stamp set, You have Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge, Friends of SpeedyTVchallenge, the monthly blog hop and now Tutorial Time On SpeedyTV Challenges. Make sure to tell your friends.


Thanks
 



5 comments:

Lagene said...

Fantastic card Debbie, I love the colors you chose and Love this stamp set! This is such a fun technique!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

How smart to use the free set, Debbie. What a pretty card in the Dusty Concord!

Jane said...

Lovely card Debbie! Thanks for all you do!!!

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous! What a fun tutorial!!!

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
These colors just rock and made one beautiful card. I like the ribbon you chose as well.