Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Busy Day Blog Hopping

Today was a fun but very busy day. Even though I did not do any of my own creations I did enjoy my time blog hopping today. I visited two hops today that you should check out. 

Here are the details for the first hop:

Outlines Spring 2011 Blog Hop!

Outlines Spring 2011 Blog Hop!
Welcome to our very first blog hop! We are thrilled to be showing off some brand NEW stamps and designs today! This is a newly designed line of images named “Serendipity” and they just scream to be colored! The Design Team each picked a favorite image and we all are sharing something different.
To celebrate this new release we are giving away two $25 Gift Certificates to the Outlines Store !
Here’s how to win:
Please visit each Blog and leave a comment for each Designer (see list below).
Comments need to be completed by 8PM on Sunday, April 17th.

I have not heard of this company but I truly like the stamps. 

The second blog hop I endeavored today was:


Stamper’s Dream and Friends Blog Hop!

I’m thrilled to be hopping with The Dream Team from Stamper’s Dream today!!!
Right after I tell you about my cards I’m going to introduce the hop list!
.


I enjoyed myself a lot today. I saw so many beautiful creations and new ideas that I can't wait to try. If you have the opportunity to visit any of the blogs that are on these hopes you will not be disappointed. 


Thanks for visiting, Have a Blessed Day!!!!!

No comments: