Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Monday, April 4, 2011

GUEST LIST

Hello everyone, I hope you had a better day today than I did. I came home with so much excitement to get working on some projects that keep running through my head, but when I went to sit down and play with my cards and scrapbook pages all my energy just faded away. Oh well tomorrow is another day.


I made this scrapbooking page with my Cricut (which I love) and a stamp set that I bought from Hobby Lobby. I made this page for my supervisor at work. Her daughter is pregnant and having a baby shower. This page is all ready for her guests at the shower to sign and when the shower is over she can just add this page to a scrapbook of the shower. I am having so much fun playing with my Cricut and I can't wait to learn more. I know the U is backwards on this page and I have fixed it before my boss takes it to the shower, but you all get the jist of the page.






Thanks for visiting! Have a Blessed Day!

No comments: