Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Congratulations

Happy Hump Day everyone!,

I have been without a computer since last Saturday and I have felt cut off from the world. I was not able to check my blog, email or facebook. We just got our computer back today and now it is time to post. My current card is for the the design team of Heart Song Designs. Since wedding season is fast approaching us I thought what a better card to make with this beautiful image than a wedding congratulations card.

With this card I chose a sparkled Natural Cardstock from The Angel Company. I cut out a square box from the middle of the card stock and placed the Heart Song Design - Love Birds digital stamp. I used Great Greetings from Stampin Up for the sentiment stamp. To keep in touch with the color scheme I used the Brilliance ink pad Galaxy Gold for the word sentiments. I colored the stamp with colored pencils and added some gold Champaign flute die cuts to the card. I finished the card off with some white flowers from Petaloo floral doodles.


Thanks for visiting I hope you enjoyed your time. God Bless and hope to see you back soon.

Debbie

No comments: