Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Heart Song Designs

Happy Thursday Everyone, Hope you all had a great day. Today my card if for Heat Song Designs which is digital stamp company. I will be joining their design team and this is my first card for them. They are starting a new program. Every Monday they will post a free digital stamp to play around with.

Monday Freebie!





With my card I chose an olive green cardstock. I printed off the flower and colored the flowers with Stampin up chalks using a blender pen. Once I was finished with that I punched the edges of the paper with  Creative Memories scalloped edge punch. On the base of my card I stamped flowers from Stampin Up's Bud Basics with Stampin Up Old Olive ink pad. I chose to make this a birthday card so I used the word stamp from TAC Rose SEntiments. To add some flare I used sage green lace and peach ribbon and added a little bling of gemstones. 


I hope you enjoyed the card and Thanks for visiting Have a Blessed Day. 


Debbie

No comments: