Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Whimsy Tree

I hope that everyone has had a good day so far. The day has not been a very good one for me. I was feeling so depressed due to issues with my former employer, their lies and them denying my unemployment, that I felt like going to bed and never getting up again. I was so depressed that I could not get motivated to do anything. I have lots to do at my house that has been neglected due to me working but I can't even get the motivation to do that. I forced myself to work on the countless stamping projects I have going and once I did I started to feel better, the more I did the better I felt. You know what they say stamping is cheaper than therapy :). I have decided that I am not going to let them get me down. Those people that hate me so much that they are punishing my children will have to answer for their actions on the judgement seat of Christ.

This card was fun and whimsical hence the title.


Stamps: Heart Song Designs - Whimsy Tree
             TAC - Cuttie Pies
             Stampin Up - Mini Mates
Ink:       Kaleidacolor Spectrum and Nostalgial ink pads
             Stampin Up - Bravo Burgundy

Technique: With this card I took the Kaleidacolor ink pads and my blender pen and I colored the Whimsy Tree image. Then I stamped the cuttie pie images on a separate sheet of cardstock. Then I stamped the sentiment on the base of the card.
Paper: Gray, brown, cream

       

No comments: