Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Speedy Cat Challenge #51 (Freindship)

Good Morning everyone, Happy Good Friday. This card was for Mark's Finest Papers Challenge #51
For this card I used Stampin Up's Bud Basics and Stampin Up's Garden Stamps. On Rose colored paper I stamped the solid flower stamp with Stampin Up's Regal Rose ink pad, then I stamped the outline flower over that image with Stampin Up's Pink Passion ink pad. Then I stamped the same images on white cardstock and added the sentiment about friendship from the Garden Stamp set.  I finished the card off with some rose colored buttons at each corner.  The rules were as follows.



This week Colleen has challenged us to a
Collage Card  (click for directions).  I have to say, I loved making my sample and by the look of the DT's cards, they did too!  I hope you have as much fun as we did!

Unfortunately, Geri tore her rotator cuff and is unable to stamp!  We wish her a SPEEDY recovery! You heal fast there Geri, we miss your gorgeous creations!  Here is her blog - I bet she would love some cheering up~~ Geri's Cards
REMEMBER, we have changed the prize package~ 1 winner a week of 1 of the next month's stamp release. Pass the word~~ we are so excited to having a weekly winner again! ~~ Speedy's Friends


You have until Friday, April 22, 3:00pm to upload your creation!  Thanks for playing~  Speedy's Friends

Thanks for visiting, God Bless and have a Blessed Good Friday!



Debbie

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a pretty card~ Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Susan Raihala said...

So pretty! Love the pink two-step stamping! Thanks for playing with Speedy's friends!