Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Resurrection Card

Good Morning everyone and happy Tuesday! Even though Resurrection Day was Sunday and today is Tuesday I still wanted to do a Resurrection Card. I got this stamp set from Our Daily Bread Designs and I could not wait to create with it. I look forward to making more projects with this set.

With this card, I used ODBD stamp set He Will Rise I embossed the cross with Red Metallic finish embossing powder and brushed the edges with Stampin Up's Pink Passion stamp pad. I also stamped the scripture verse with the same ink. I used my cuttlebug embossing folder and embossed the pink paper and then added the images to the top of the pink cardstock. I wrapped purple and gold really reasonable ribbon around the pink cardstock added gold brads and finished it up by putting it on a plum colored cardstock.  Since Purple is a significant color in the Bible I thought what other color would be more fitting.


Thanks for visiting, I hope you will come back, Have a Blessed Day.

Debbie

No comments: