Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Monday, August 1, 2011

I Forgot!!!! - CAS 129

Hello again everyone,

I have had a busy day, I figured since I slacked off so much last month that I need to make up for lost time. Today my card is for the Split Coast Stampers Clean and Simple card challenge. The  challenge today was to make a belated birthday card. I was so excited when I saw this since I have had an image that I got as a freebie from Disguised as a Grown Up http://disguisedasagrownup.blogspot.com. His name is Forgetful Freddie. Marlene is the creator of this image and so many more AWESOME images. I look forward to her posts everyday because she makes me laugh. Some of her images are risque and I won't use some of them because of the language but I love them. I colored my image with my Copic Markers (B04, B15, B29, E00, E11, E13, E15, E29, G02, G09, G28 and R20). My coloring is not as good as alot of crafters out there because I am still learning so I hope you still enjoy it. I also used Aqua and green cardstock for my card and finished it off with some Aqua brads and some paper piercing (which got out of control).


Thanks for stopping by and visiting. I would love to see you as a follower if you aren't already.
Have a blessed day!!!!!


Debbie

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Forgetful Freddie never looked more sorry! LOL!!! Fantastic card, Debbie!

Thanks for letting me know you had created with him.

If anyone else is interested in him, he comes in a set, with the sentiment and his partner, Forgetful Freda...and is now available at Squigglefly!

Chrissy D said...

Such a cute card - that image looks just like me! LOL Hope you had a good day!

NanaConnie said...

Love this card, Debbie, and I follow Marlooney, too. :-) Fred is perfect for a belated birthday card! Love your blue and green color palette.

Shannah said...

Hehehe! So cute!!
Hugs, Shannah xox