Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Mark's Finest Papers Summer Card Swap

Hello Everyone and Happy Friday,

The card I am showing you today is my submission for Mark's Finest Papers Summer card swap on Speedy TV. I created the card using Mark's Finest Papers http://www.marksfinestpapers.com Big Boy Toys stamp set. I just love this stamp set it ever since it was debuted. Not only am I submitting this card for the swap I am also using it for Liam's uncle's 60th Birthday. This is such a versatile stamp set. I colored the image using my limited Copic collection B00, E11, E13, E15, E29, G02, G09, R14, R27, and 100. I also used my Stampin Up Basic Black and Cranberry Crisp ink pads to stamp the background images. I chose TAC's Neutral cardstock for the base of my card and layered with Stampin Up's Cranberry Crisp and Off White. Once I mounted my truck image onto the cardstock I paper pierced around it and mounted it to my card with pop dots. I used black gross grain ribbon on the card and then mounted my sentiment with pop dots on top of the ribbon. Once all the elements were on I mounted the layers to the base of the card.



Thanks for visiting, stay tuned for more to come. I love new followers. I will be having a blog candy soon once I get it all together so watch for that. Have a blessed day!

Thanks
Debbie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice card Deb. I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Very nice card. I love the colors.

NanaConnie said...

I love that you did tire tracks for the background! How creative is that!