Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Planted with Love - SC315 & WT337

Hello Everyone and again Happy Monday,

I have been looking at my schedule for the week and Whew what a week ahead of me. My two older girls are starting school this week and with teacher conferences and open house at school and my oldest is starting soccer too the week is jam packed. I am officially a soccer mom.


I am glad that I had time this weekend to get some cards done. Since I have been asked to be on Mark's Finest Papers http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com  Senior Design Team and Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge team I have been making cards with their stamps like crazy. Make sure you stop by Speedy TV in the near future to see the new happenings coming there. Back to the card, I used Mark's Finest Papers Planted with Love stamp set for this Split Coast Stamper challenge. The challenge was recycling. I had to wrack my brain on this one since I had no clue what to use on my card, then it hit me I have old wall paper I could use. I colored my image with my Stampin Up watercolor pencils and used Stampin Up's Pink Passion ink pad to stamp the image. I used Stampin Up's Pink Passion cardstock for the base of my card and a sage green to accent the rest of the card. I mounted my images to the card with pop dots. I then added a shear white ribbon and square gem stones.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Please come again and become a follower. Stay tuned blog candy coming soon. Have a blessed day.

Thanks
Debbie

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Congrats on the DT team spots, and your card is really very pretty! I love the layout!

JustYolie said...

Soo cute!! Beautiful colors! New follower here!