Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

DRS Sports Challenge

I created this card for the DRS Designs Sports challenge. I used DRS Designs "Golf" stamp and colored it with my Copic Markers. I stitched my white card stock with white and green ribbon. Then I mounted the image onto tan card stock and then to the garden green card stock I chose for the base of my card.



I hope you enjoyed my card. Thanks for stopping and commenting, I hope to see you again soon. Have a blessed day.

Thanks

2 comments:

Shelia said...

I really like the ribbon threaded around your very cute card! Thanks for playing along in the DRS Designs challenge.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really fab male card I love the ribbon, thanks for visiting my blog and following, I am following you too now, good luck in my candy's
Lindsay xx