Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

FOSTV Challenge 14 - Get Well Card

Good Morning and Happy Monday,

Welcome to another fun filled week of challenges with Friends of SpeedyTV.   This week we are challenging you to make a Get Well Card. This past weekend one of the members of the Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co from the Senior Design Team Karen K  was admitted to the Hospital very ill. So my get well card is dedicated to her and her recovery.  We ask that you pray for her and her family and for a speedy recovery. We all know someone who is sick whether it be seriously or not so serious. Get Well cards are good to have on hand.
                                            

This week we are offering "You Light up Your Life" stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. to one lucky winner. All you have to do is go to SpeedyTV and play along with us and you are entered to win this wonderful stamp set free. If you use a Mark's Finest Papers stamp you name will be submitted twice, you do not have to use a Marks stamp in order to play.



For my card I used Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co "Today, Tomorrow and Always" stamp set for my card. I colored my image with watercolor crayons. I also used two different techniques from Technique Junkies called Stacked Nesties and Our of the Box.. I hope you enjoyed my card, thanks for stopping by and commenting. Check out the challenge at SpeedyTV to play along.

Thanks

4 comments:

Benzi said...

Very pretty, Debbie! I love those pansies and they are sooooooo Spring. Great card to cheer someone.

Davi said...

Beautiful card Debbie! I love your pansies along with the embossing! The lovely ribbon is the perfect embellie :)

Tammylee said...

Great card Debbie! Love all the details.

Kathy Bradley said...

Debbie,
Beautiful and elegant card and pretty colors! I really like the dies you've used - very elegant!