Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Speedy Fox and Friends #104 - Stitching

Hello Everyone and Happy Saturday,

Welcome to another fun filled challenge with Speedy Fox and Friends. This week we are challenging you to make a card using stitching. Now I know you are thinking to yourself right now I don't have a sewing machine, well the good news is you don't need one. You can use a sewing machine or you can do faux stitching.




For my card I chose to use the newest technique I just learned called "Under the Flap" which you can find on the Technique Junkies 3D and Fun Folds CD (a must have).  I am using Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. "Pucker Up" stamp set for this card. I am using So Saffron and white card stock. I colored my images with Copic Markers and finished off the card with some gold gems. I hope you enjoyed my card. Thanks for stopping and commenting, I hope to see you again soon.

Thanks

7 comments:

Pat said...

Great card design.

Barbara Colbert said...

Love your card design...and Pucker up!!! Cute!!! Nice card!

Pauline said...

This is wonderful, Debbie! I love the crispness of all the white against the lemon images! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle.
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Kathy Bradley said...

Beautiful card, Debbie - and what an awesome fold - and, I've got this set on my "I really need it" list.

Jenée said...

Lovely card. I really like the images and what you have done with them. Thank you for entering your beautiful card in this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

Jenée said...

Lovely card. I really like the images and what you have done with them. Thank you for entering your beautiful card in this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

Jenée said...

Lovely card. I really like the images and what you have done with them. Thank you for entering your beautiful card in this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.