Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Monday, April 30, 2012

FOSTV Challenge 18 - May Theme

Hello Fellow SpeedyTV Members,

Welcome to a brand new challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV. Can you believe that April is over? Where did the month go? Now that April is over you know what that means? "April Showers bring May flowers". Our theme for the week is to make a card that has to do with the month of May. So you ask what is that? It can be anything you want it to be, it can be flowers again if you want. It could be festivals, It could be gardening. What ever comes to mind when you think of the month of May.  One lucky winner of this challenge will win this fabulous stamp set:

"Pucker Up"





My Family loves to go strawberry picking in May. That is when you get the best most plump strawberries, but since we don't have a strawberry stamp set I thought why not make a card that has to do with picking fruit. This is one of my favorite stamp sets so I chose to make my card with the stamp set we are offering. I am using a technique called pastels on black. It is a very easy technique and can be done by the newest stamper. Be sure to stop by SpeedyTV and join the fun. If you are not a member of SpeedyTV it is not too late to become one. It is free and easy. I hope you enjoyed my card today. Thanks for stopping and commenting, I hope to see you again soon. Have a blessed day. 

Thanks

3 comments:

Benzi said...

What a super technique, Debbie. It certainly made a beautiful card!

Kathy Bradley said...

Debbie,
What a pretty card! You mentioned strawberries and my stomach started growling thinking about strawberries and shortcake!

Davi said...

Wow that is beautiful Debbie! I love the way the black really makes the images pop!