Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 105 - Shades of Blue

Hello Everyone,

Happy Saturday, welcome to a new challenge with Speedy Fox and Friends. This week we are challenging you to make a card using shades of blue. With so many different shades of blue out there your possibilities are endless.



For my card I am using the sketch from SCS. I am using " A Peaceful Nuthatch" and "You Light Up Your Life" stamp sets from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. I used White, Marina Mist, Baja Breeze, and dark blue card stock for my card. I colored my image with Copic Markers. I finished off my card with some faux stitching with my white gel pen. I hope you liked my card today. Thanks for stopping and commenting, I hope to see you again soon. For more chances to win a free stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. check out the challenges with Friends of SpeedyTV. Have a blessed day.


I hope everyone enjoys this weeks challenge! We look forward to seeing your wonderful creations and commenting on your beautiful cards. You have until 3PM on Friday May 4, 2012 to post your card. Remember if you use MFP a Heinrich Company stamps your name will be entered into the drawing twice. Have fun and good luck.
Thanks

6 comments:

Pat said...

I love this stamp set and those punched corners.

stampingbowd said...

What a lovely card!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely layout and I really like the way you placed the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at DRS designs for our Thursday Challenge, Debbie!

Shelia said...

such a lovely get well card! Thanks for playing along in the DRS Designs Challenge!

Kathy Bradley said...

Debbie,
So pretty and elegant. This set is so versatile!

Karin said...

Wonderful card and I love the embossed background! Thanks for playing along with DRS Designs!