Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Heartfelt Sympathy

Earlier this week my church family lost one of our own. Michelle Schluechtermann a loving and giving woman had her life cut short Monday April 2, 2012 in a head on collision on her way to work. Her selfless acts to so many will never be forgotten. I made this card for her family. I know that this will not replace Michelle, but I hope it will show the family our deepest sympathy for their loss. The only thing that we can take heart in is that she is home with her Heavenly Father and living in glory. We will see her again one day. 



Thank you for stopping by and commenting. Please pray for Michelle's family in the coming days ahead. Have a blessed day. 

Thanks
 

2 comments:

Benzi said...

That's a sad story, Debbie. I know her family must be grieving terribly. Your card will surely give comfort. The verse is wonderful.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Debbie: This card turned out really beautifully. You have such a great style, and I'm so glad you shared this card. I'd really love to have you stop over at:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com and link up with us. We'd be so blessed to have you join us.
Hope you're having a great week, and HAPPY EASTER!
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday