Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fancy Fold Out Card

Good Morning,

Today I am showing you a card that I made using the Fancy Fold Out Card technique from Technique Junkies.. You can find the tutorial on the 3D and Fun Fold CD (a must have).I have fallen in love with this technique. I still have a hard time getting the edge punch just right, but practice makes perfect.




For my card I used Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co "Dogwood Blossoms" stamp set along with several stamp sets from Our Daily Bread Designs. I colored my images with Copic Markers. I used a great two-toned ribbon that matched the paper I used perfectly. I hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping and commenting. I hope to see you again soon. Have a Blessed Day.

Thanks
 

No comments: