Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Monday, April 16, 2012

FrIends of SpeedyTV Challenge 16 - Anything Goes

Good Morning,

Welcome to another fun filled week of challenges with Friends of SpeedyTV. We hope that you are having fun with our challenges and the great stamp sets that you are eligible to win.

We thought we would make things easy this week so our challenge to you is a Free For All. That is right make what ever sparks your fancy. You can enter as many times as you want, and you can use any stamp that you want. If you use a Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co stamp your name will be entered twice to win this fabulous stamp set.
"Cowgirls Rule"
This is a fun stamp set and with the new releases coming out this week it is a great companion set as well. You have until Sunday Evening at 11:59pm to enter your cards to win. Now lets see what our talented design team has for you this week.


For my card, I chose to use the sketch challenge from Split Coast Stampers. Since we are offering "Cowgirls Rule" for the free stamp set this week I thought I would showcase that set on my card. I used White, Red, Black and DP for card stock. I also decided to use the technique "Out of the Box" from Technique Junkies  for an added twist. I colored my images with Copic Markers. I finished off the card with red gems. 



On the inside of my card I added a simple sentiment. I hope you enjoyed my card. Thanks for stopping and commenting. I look forward to you visiting again. Be sure to stop by SpeedyTV to join in on all the fun we have going on over there.  Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for the start of Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co, monthly blog hop and see all the great new stamp sets. Have a blessed day. 

Thanks

3 comments:

Ravengirl said...

Debbie, this is really cute! What perfect images for that sketch!

Kathy Bradley said...

Debbie,
What a cute and fun card - and your bandana DP is wonderful - big smiles!

Benzi said...

Debbie, great layout for your images and sentiments. Those boots are so much fun. That is a cool cowgirl card!!