Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Monday, September 19, 2011

CAS136 - Autumn Leaves

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a good Monday so far. My card this afternoon is for Split Coast Stampers CAS challenge. The challenge was to make a card with leaves.


My card today I am using Mark's Finest Papers - Autumn Glory released this month. I stamped my leaf images onto white cardstock with my VersaMark pad and then colored them with my chalks. Once they were colored i cut around them. I chose to use a kraft color from Mark's Finest Papers - Neutrals Cardstock pack. I mounted some Autumn ribbon to the base of my card and then mounted my leaves to the card. I finished off the card with my image which I stamped in True Thyme onto white cardstock. I hope you enjoyed my card and thanks for stopping and commenting. Stay tuned this week I will be posting my blog candy. Have a blessed day.


Thanks
Debbie

No comments: