Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge - Back to School 2

Hello back again with my second submission for the CDAC Progressive Challenge part 2.


Again using the images provided I colored the image with my Copic Markers 100, E00, R20, G02, R14, B29, B04, BG15, B00, Y15, Y13, and Y19. Once the image was colored I cut it out and mounted it to a red die cut. For the base of my card I chose to use Brilliant Blue. I put 3 layers of School Days ribbon from Paper Studio on the base of my card and then I mounted the image to the card. I cut out an apple from some designer paper and mounted it to the card with pop dots. To finish off the card I cut out a sentiment from my designer paper and mounted it on the inside of the card.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I hope you liked is and will come back again. Have a blessed day.

Thanks
Debbie

2 comments:

Marlene said...

That's adorable! Perfect card for the teacher. :)

Annette Allen said...

what a cute card...love it..