Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Monday, September 19, 2011

HSI #16 Use Orange and/or Buttons

Happy Monday,

Welcome to a new week and a new challenge here at Heart Song Inspirations http://heartsonginspirations.blogspot.com. This weeks challenge is to use orange in your card and/or buttons.



This week I am using Heart Song Designs new release Autumn Friend. I colored my card with Copic Markers G09, G02, E18, E15, E13, B00, R14, R46, YR68, G28, Y15 and Y13. I chose to orange for the base of my card. Once I colored my image I mounted it to black casdstock and then mounted it to my card. I did the same thing with my sentiment. I used Autumn ribbon from the Paper Studio and green buttons as well. On the inside of my card I mounted my sentiment onto black cardstock as well.





Thanks for stopping and commenting. I hope you enjoyed my card and hope to see you again. Make sure to stop by Heart Song Inspirations and join the fun.

Thanks
Debbie

5 comments:

Davi said...

Debbie Great job on coloring the image and I love the pumpkin border you used!

NanaConnie said...

Love the ribbon! Great color choices on this card, and your coloring is wonderful! Great sky in the background!

Marlene said...

So very pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Dana Joy said...

Fabulous card Debbie. Love your colored the image.

Hugs
Dana

Shannah said...

Wonderful card Debbie! I love how the blue background makes the image really pop! Lovely!
Hugs, Shannah xox