Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Ghostly Fun - SC351 and CC341



Hello Everyone and Happy Friday,

My day has been so hectic today that I didn't know if I were coming or going. I wanted to have this posted alot sooner than now but better late than never.

My card today is using the color challenge and the sketch challenge from Split Coast Stampers this week. I was not to sure about the color challenge but I gave it a shot anyway. The color challenge was to use Pumpkin, Tempting Turquoise and Old Olive on your card. The Sketch is pretty cool and couldn't wait to use it.


For my card i chose to use Mark's Finest Papers http://www.marksfinestpapers.com September release Boo To You stamp set. I stamped my image and sentiment onto Mark's Finest Papers Snow Storm cardstock with Basic Black ink pad and then colored it with Copic Markers 100, YR68 and E00. I chose Only Orange cardstock for the base of my card and I layered with Taken with Teal and Old Olive. When I was done coloring my image I brushed the edges of the cardstock with all three colors from the challenge. I thought this turned out pretty good, it kinda makes the card pull together. I mounted my images onto the layered cardstock and then to the base of my card. I stamped my sentiment under the images and finished off the card with a pumpkin brad and some black eyelets. I hope you enjoyed my card. Thanks for stopping and commenting, I hope to see you again and hopefully become a follower. Have a blessed day.


Thanks
Debbie

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

very cute... Love halloween cards..