Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Monday, September 26, 2011

HSI #17 - Use Ribbon and/or Tag

Hello and Happy Monday,

Welcome to this weeks Heart Song Inspirations http://heartsonginspirations.blogspot.com challenge this week. This weeks challenge is to use ribbon and/or a tag.


For my card this week I am using Heart Song Designs http://www.heartsongdesignsshop.com Wedding Bouquet image. I colored my image with watercolor pencils and added some glitter to the flowers and the vase to give it a pop.  I chose Lavendar for the base of my cardstock and pale green for my layer. I mounted my image onto the pale green cardstock and then to the base of my card along with my sentiment. I added some purple and white flowers, lavendar gems and white gingham ribbon to finalize the card. I hope you enjoyed my card. Make sure to stop by the Heart Song Blog and join the fun. Thanks for stopping and commenting I hope to see you again and as a follower. Have a blessed day.

Thanks
Debbie

6 comments:

NanaConnie said...

WOW! Love the added sparkle and your flowers are superb.

Davi said...

Debbie your card is beautiful! I love how you colored and glittered the image and the pretty soft colors ;)

Marina Johan said...

Hey debbie! I agreed with the rest, I love the sparkles on the flowers too!

Marlene said...

The sparkle is pretty! I was gonna ask if that was sparkle or liquid pearls...but I see it now. :)

Shannah said...

This is so pretty and shimmery! Just lovely!
Hugs, Shannah xox

Dana Joy said...

Beautiful card young lady. :-)

Hugs
Dana