Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge - Back to School

Hello everyone and I hope you are enjoying the hop today. This next card that I have for you is for the CDAC Progressive challenge part 2.


Using the images provided I colored it with my copic markers R27, R20, E00, 100, E11, E13, E15, B29, G28, Y15, and Y13. Then I mounted my image to a red cardstock and paper pierced the edges. I did the same thing with my sentiment. I chose So Saffron for the base of my card and mounted a School Days designer paper to it. Once the DP was mounted I added some gold brads to the corners and then I added my image and sentiment. I also put brads on the edges of my sentiment. On the inside I added white cardstock. I hope you enjoyed the card. Thanks for stopping and commenting. Have a blessed Day.

Thanks
Debbie

1 comment:

Kim Kelley said...

Adorable card Debbie! The background paper is perfect! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

HUGS!!
Kim
CDAC Progressive Challenge DT