Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Monday, September 12, 2011

HSI # 15 Glitter and/or Chipboard

Good Morning and Happy Monday,

Welcome to another weekly challenge at Heart Song Inspirations http://heartsonginspirations.blogspot.com. This weeks challenge is to use glitter and/or chipboard.



For my card I used Heart Song Designs http://www.heartsongdesignsshop.com Water Lillie you can find in the store check it out. First I started out by coloring my image with Copic Markers G02, G09, Y19 and YR31. Once I finished coloring my image I used 2-way glue and covered my two images with different designs, one just sparingly and the other the entire image and then I added my glitter from Martha Stewarts Glitter. Once the image was dry I cut it out and mounted it to the base of my card which I chose Stampin Up's Mellow Moss with pop dots. Once the images were mounted to the card I added my lace ribbon to the middle of the card and then finished off the card with some background stamps stamped with Mellow Moss ink pad. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Make sure you stop by the Inspiration blog to join the fun. you will have until Sunday 09/18/11 at 8:00 pm to submit your creations. Have a blessed day.

Thanks
Debbie

7 comments:

Davi said...

So pretty Debbie! I really like the colors and the serene feel ;)

NanaConnie said...

The ribbon finishes the card just perfectly. Love all the glitter on the water lilies! Great color palette, too.

Patricia Chalas said...

very cute your card!

Marlene said...

Glittery water lilies = pretty!

Jennifer Scull said...

love that wonderful glitter on these lillies! so very pretty! such soft colors for you card, too. :)

Shannah said...

Gorgeous and glittery Debbie!! I love the gentle feel of this, and your colours are perfect!
Hugs, Shannah xox

Dana Joy said...

Very pretty Debbie. I love the glitter.

Hugs
Dana