Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Love Without End - CC338 & SC348


Hello everyone and Happy Thursday,




I am a little late with these Split Coast Challenerges but better late than never. My card today is for the color challenge and the sketch challenge for this week. The color challenge was to use Cherry Cobbler,
Calypso Coral, and More Mustard and the dessert was to make your own designer paper. Well the only color that I really had was the More Mustard from Stampin Up so I chose to make that the base of my card. I did try to match the other colors as closely as possible so I have a coral and a cranberry colored cardstock for layering. I used Stampin Up's Love Without End stamp set and first started out by making my designer paper using Stampin Up's Cameo Coral, Old Olive, More Mustard and Cranberry Crisp ink pads. Once I made my designer paper I mounted it to the base of my card. Then I mounted my image onto my layered cardstock and mounted them to the card according to the sketch for this week. I finished it off by adding Coral ribbon from American Crafts and a crocheted flower from Petaloo.








Thanks for stopping by and visiting. I love new followers. Stay tuned blog candy coming soon. Have a blessed day.

Thanks
Debbie

4 comments:

Jennipher said...

This turned out lovely Debbie. Your image is still pending approval at SCS and I couldn't wait to see it!
Blessings,
Jennipher

Marlene said...

That's pretty, Debbie! I love the little crocheted flower you used to embellish the card...it's a cute touch. :)

NanaConnie said...

Oh, I love this one. Great crocheted flower! Great take on the sketch. I just didn't get that one done but loved the look of it.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, love the crochet doily
Hugs Julie P