Fellow Crafters

2 Corinthians 5:17

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; THE OLD HAS GONE THE NEW HAS COME!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge # 71 - Bring on the Bling

Hello Everyone and Happy Saturday,

Welcome to another week of challenges here at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com. This weeks challenge is from Carol who wants us to bring on the bling. That means to use your pearls, Rhinestones, gems, any any other kind of bling you can think of.



This was a hard one for me because I don't have a whole lot of blingage for me to use. After thinking about this for a long time I finally came up with my card. For my card I used Mark's Finest Papers - Bearded Iris stamp set. I colored the image with my Stampin Up watercolored pencils. I used Stampin Up's Pink Passion cardstock for my base and designer paper from Melody collection and I also used mustard textured cardstock for layering. As for my bling I used glitter flowers from Petaloo and Say it With Crystals pearls. I hope you enjoyed my card. Thanks for stopping by to visit. Have a blessed day.

We hope everyone enjoys this weeks challenge! We all look forward to seeing your wonderful creations and commenting on your beautiful cards. You have until 3pm on Friday September 9th to post your card. Remember, if you use any of Mark's Finest Paper stamps your name is entered into the drawing twice!!! Have fun and good luck!!

Thanks
Debbie

6 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

Debbie--this is such a pretty card! Your pearl flourishes are perfect! And I love the Iris set you used, and was so bummed when Faith decided to retire the set. You did a fantstic job of coloring the image! TFS

NanaConnie said...

Gorgeous flower, Debbie! Love that dp and the pearls. Have to play in the challenge this week. :-)

Cheryl said...

Great dp on this card. I love all that purple. You "blinged" this card up very nicely. ;D

Janeen said...

very pretty, i love the white with the dark bg paper.

Payne Holler Cards said...

love your iris! and that dp is wonderful - perfect bling (-:

Brenda said...

Very pretty card Debbie, I love all the purple and your beautifully colored flower.